Grainless Salted Pecan Brownie Witch FingersOct 27, 2018
From the archives...but these are so good we had to share it again. We teamed up with Becka Crowe of Going Grainless to bring you spooklicious Witch Fingers. Becka is a Toronto based blogger who has a passion for real food, wellness and develops mouth-watering grainless recipes. When we saw these Salted Pecan Brownie Witch Fingers, we had to share, they're too delicious not to!
While we have graduated from trick-or-treating and raiding our pillowcases full of candy, we still enjoy treats on Halloween. These days we enjoy getting in the kitchen and whipping up our own treats using simple ingredients.Whether you're sharing these with guests, kids or keeping them all to yourself they are sure to be a hit.
Grainless Salted Pecan Brownie Witch Fingers (Raw)
Yields: 8 brownies
Prep time: 20 minutes
1 ½ cups pecans
¼ cup almonds
1 cup dates, chopped
¼ cup cocoa powder
½ tsp pink himalayan salt
¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tbsp raw cacao nibs
4 almonds, slice in half
- In the food processor blend together pecans and almonds until it is a flour like substance.
- Add in dates, cacao powder, and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Using 2-3 tbsp per finger, form brownie dough into witch fingers. Set on a baking sheet.
- Place almonds on fingers as finger nails.
- Place raw cacao nibs on tops of fingers to resemble the witches’ warts.
- In a small glass bowl microwave wave chocolate for 30-40 seconds. Stir until fully melted.
- Pipe chocolate onto witches’ fingers place icing in a pastry bag, or if you don’t have a pastry bag you can make your own!
- Draw lines.
- Place baking sheet in freezer for 30 minutes before serving. Store in fridge.